This page was last updated 14 February 2020.
This collection contains guidance for:
- primary care
- secondary care
- Health Protection teams
- dental teams
- opticians and optometrists
- microbiologists and virologists
The guidance outlines:
- preparation required for assessment
- management of patients with symptoms and epidemiology compatible with COVID-19
- who to notify if a possible case is identified
- laboratory investigations required
If our understanding of COVID-19 changes then guidance will be updated. Always check this website to ensure that any guidance you are using is the latest version.
Further guidance and information, including links to guidance for travellers and the general public, can be found on the main COVID-19 page.