We have produced a Yellow Fever Vaccination Centre (YFVC) Information Pack.
- sets out the conditions of registration for YFVCs in Scotland
- provides information for those planning to become or already are YFVCs
- contains information on de-designation of centres
It contains forms for:
- application for designation as a YFVC
- conditions of designation YFVC in Scotland
- yellow fever tutor-led training session
- voluntary de-designation of a Yellow Fever Vaccination Centre
Prospective YFVCs should read the information pack before applying for designation. Please note that we are able to de-designate those YFVCs who fail to maintain the required standards.