Read other guidelines and publications on Zika:
- Zika virus information including rapid risk assessments on the European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC) website.
- Zika virus weekly situation reports, February 2016 to March 2017 on the WHO website.
- Zika Open is a platform for the fast-track publication of new research on ZIKV and can also be found on the WHO website.
- Alongside PHE, we've produced a leaflet on mosquito bite avoidance for travellers, updated in August 2017.
- PHE algorithm and interim guidance for neonatologists and paediatricians for management of confirmed and potentially infected infants born to parents who travelled to areas with active Zika virus transmission, updated in February 2019, is also available on the PHE website.
- PHE, the Royal College of Nursing (RCN), the RCM and the RCOG have published a leaflet on health advice for pregnant women returning from areas with active Zika virus transmission, updated in February 2019, and available on the PHE website.