Scottish Vaccine Update is the national bulletin on immunisation in Scotland. It aims to provide front line health professionals in Scotland with information and practical advice on immunisation policy and practice together with vaccine supply information.
It is used to provide information covering the following topics:
- Scottish Government policy issues such as CMO letters
- changes to national immunisation programme
- information of Scottish immunisation practice such as guidelines and best practice statements
- updates to the 'Green Book'
- vaccine uptake information
- publicity for national meetings and vaccine supply information
Versions published before 16 March 2020 can be found below:
- Scottish Vaccine Update - Issue 37 26 Jan 2015