This is version 1.2. If you do not see this version when you open the document, please refresh your browser as you may be seeing a previously cached version.
This guidance provides advice for those involved in risk assessment and management of any suspect case of COVID-19 on an Offshore Installation or in helicopter transit.
- Preparation before any incident in order to reduce the risk to staff and any cases
- Safe assessment and management of suspect cases
- Management of cases during helicopter transport
- Management of any cases offshore, including those severely unwell
- Management of cases after arrival onshore