The Scottish Vaccine Update issued by Health Protection Scotland provides current information and practical advice about immunisation policy, practice and vaccine supply in Scotland for front line health professionals.
This issue reports on:
- Shingles vaccine programme 2017/18
- Change to InterVax BCG vaccine recommendations
- Global shortage of hepatitis A vaccine and dose sparing recommendations
- Global shortage of hepatitis B vaccine Vaccine supply for non-routine programmes
- Changes to Immunisation against infectious diseases – The Green book