The Scottish Vaccine Update provides current information and practical advice about immunisation policy, practice and vaccine supply in Scotland for front line health professionals.
This issue reports on:
- Shingles vaccine programme 2018/19
- Varicella zoster Immunoglobulin (VZIG) shortages
- Updated guidelines on the management of tetanus prone injuries and use of Tetanus Specific Immunoglobulin (TIG) during supply shortage
- Availability of UK licensed BCG vaccine
- Vaccine Supply (non-centrally supplied)